A Valid Credit Card Is Required for Registration
- We accept Visa or Mastercard.
- There is a $1 authorization hold when you register online.
- This is not a charge and is not collected by BSF Auctions.
- This is required by our online payment processor to verify your credit card and will typically disappear from your credit card transactions within 3-4 business days. Please contact your credit card provider for assistance if it has not.
- Following the auction, you will be able to review your won items under your bidder profile.
- If your auction invoice is under $1,000, we will automatically process your credit card.
- If your auction invoice is over $1,000, we will contact you directly to process payment the next business day.
- All sales are subject to applicable taxes.
- BSF Auctions reserves the right to run partial payments during the auction, based on the bidder’s winning lots up to that point. If there is no more room on your card, you may be prevented from further bidding. This is to maintain payment security with new bidders or bidders displaying aggressive or abnormal bidding patterns. Established previous customers and preferred bidders will not be subject to these partial payment collections.
Buyer's Premium - 18% Standard. An additional 3% buyer’s premium discount is available for invoices over $1,000 “hammer price” (before buyer’s and tax) who opt to settle their account with E-transfer, Debit or Wire Transfer. This is in addition to any other discounts that may apply to your account.
- You can pick up your items starting the first business day following the auction at the location and times specified in the auction event and/or specific item description.
- Items at our BSF warehouse must be picked up by the end of the day, 5 business days following the auction. We can assist with loading your items.
- For on-site auctions pick up and/or items stating “Buyer Must Remove”, you will need to bring help and all necessary tools to remove and load your items.
- Please email email@example.com for more information about on-site pick ups.
- Items not picked up before the deadline, without an agreement with BSF regarding storage or shipping:
- before end of day, 5 business days following the auction, will be subject to late pick up fees of $50 per standard 40”x48" pallet, charged at the beginning of each week. Oversized pallets or pallets requiring strapping or crating will incur additional charges.
- before end of day, 7 business days following the auction:
- Invoices totaling under $500 will be considered abandoned and forfeited.
- Invoices over $500 will continue to accrue storage charges. Once storage charges reach 50% of the invoice value, (up to a maximum of $1000) will be considered abandoned and forfeited.
Shipping/Storage solutions available - please review the “Shipping” Tab under Auction Information.
Buy Sell Find Testing- For appraisal purposes, BSF tests all electric and gas equipment to ensure working condition and we do our best to accurately describe the condition of each item in our auctions. We cannot guarantee functionality, durability, performance, or safety. Condition notes in an auction item listing does not imply a guarantee or warranty. The items have been pictured as well as displayed for viewing, and each purchaser shall be held satisfied as to the condition, identity, and authenticity. Simply stated, all auction sales are “As-Is, Where-Is” and do not include a warranty, or a guarantee. Please call us to discuss any issues you should experience, as we wish to provide you with assistance in any way we can. We want to be your trusted auction company.
A Bid Is a Contract – You can not withdraw a bid, or decline to pay for the lots you have won, nor re-consign items that you have won and paid for, without special permission from the owner of Buy Sell Find. You must pay immediately according to the terms above. If your invoice is over $1000, and you are contacted for payment following the auction, you must arrange for payment promptly.